Is there any way to transfer save data or is that done automatically?
Feline Fantasies v2.1.0 Release - Minigames Update
Support us on Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/thataveragedude/
Finally, a new update!
This one is mainly focused on raising the quality of the minigames for the Northern Ruby Island. We felt they were lacking a bit of polish, so we worked hard to make a few changes.
Northern Ruby Island Minigames Overhaul
• Minigames are displayed in fullscreen.
• The microchip provides help to minigames.
• Added a visual effect and description to showcase the microchip effect.
• New music track added to minigames.
• Rebalanced difficulties.
• Added sound effect to the Ring minigame.
• Added new art assets for minigame timer bars.
• Added new snow puddle animations for the Snow minigame.
• Doubled text scroll speed.
• Fixed wrong offset for Blair's NSFW Remake self-oral poses in the gallery.
• Fixed New Game name text field not resetting properly.
• Fixed the Sapphire being not consumed after use.
• Linux Build : Changed executable name from "Feline Fantasies.x86_64" to "FelineFantasies.x86_64"
• Updated credits with new patrons.
Now, I'm sure you were looking forward to the final battle against Esix. Worry not, now that this update is out of the way, she is next on our hands. Look forward for the next major update!
Get Feline Fantasies
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
How about an option to be able to convince em to have another go instead of having to go to the gallery. Will there be an option down the line to allow player to move between the both sections of the map after they cross over (maybe even have a special interaction with the first girls after coming back to check on em).
With the resource gathering could the player be able to craft things for each girl and improve on how they live (maybe even get to see the home of Gatomon).
The next major update will continue the story and allow to go back to the first half of the island.
Can you add a android port next?
This game deserves more than a 5 star rating, the story, the gameplay, the characters everything is so addictive can't wait for next big update